Looking for a more personalised approach that is tailored to your birth prep needs?
Then book a 90-min 1:1 private session via Zoom!
This session is ideal if:
- you have pregnancy aches, are over due, baby has a positional problem such as: breech, posterior or not engaging?
- you have birthed before and would like a short refresher or birth debrief.
- you feel somewhat prepared already, but have specific educational needs you would like me to cover.
- you are planning a VBAC or a caesarean birth.
- you want personal support researching and writing your birth preferences.
Hi, I'm Steph
Mum, wife, midwife, passionate birth educator & founder of the Positive Birth Initiative.
My journey as a birth educator was sparked by a deep desire to make a difference in the lives of expecting parents. Witnessing high levels of unnecessary intervention and the increasing prevalence of birth trauma, I knew something had to change.
With almost nearly 30 years of clinical midwifery experience, and as an Optimal Maternal Positioning educator, I have seen first hand the difference that good birth preparation can make.
With an unwavering passion, I am now on a mission to share everything that I have learned about birth, and empower as many parents as possible so they can have an amazing birthing experience.
- 90mins of one-on-one support for you and your partner.
- Fully tailored education specific to your personal needs.
- A full pdf personalised plan covering all the main points and reference materials.
- Continued text/email support in the run up to your birth.
- Access to my Private Supportive Facebook Community The “Positive Birth Hub”.
What my clients say….
Frequently asked questions
Q: Can my partner attend this session?
A: Absolutely! Your birth partner and anyone else who will be attending your birth is more than welcome.
Q: When will the session take place?
A: Once you have purchased the session you will be directed to a calendar to book in a date and time that suits you.
Q: What if none of the dates are suitable for me?
A: No problem. Just email or give me a call and we can arrange a time to suit you.
Q: Will I receive any resources?
A: Yes, in addition to your personalised plan, you will also receive links to any other resources relevant to the education we have discussed
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed
by Facebook™ in any way. FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™, Inc.